* All prices are tax included
This ultimate minimalist design piece is perfect for cultivating that must-have geometric and minimalist look. The mushroom shaped design provides soft, ambient lighting suitable for any room.
This is a handmade product using traditional handcrafting techniques and skills, made of Soft Alabaster base connected with transparent wire. And yellow frosted glass chapeau.
Material: Soft Alabaster & Glass
Alabaster is an Ancient Egyptian fine-grained stone that has been used for centuries for carvings, and other ornaments. It normally is snow-white and translucent.
Dimensions: 22 x 36 cm
This is a handmade product using traditional handcrafting techniques and skills, variations may therefore occur.
Alabaster is a beautiful soft stone but because it is such a delicate porous stone special care needs to be taken when cleaning it.
1. Wipe the alabaster clean with the dry, pure cotton cloth. Regular dusting will help you maintain the alabasters attractive form.
1. Mix a mild dish washing liquid into a bowl of water. Dip your sponge into the water and wring dry. The sponge must merely be damp not dripping water.
2. Rub the sponge gently onto the alabaster.
3. Using fresh water rinse the sponge and gently re-wipe the alabaster.
4. Drying the alabaster:
Wipe away dampness with a dry cotton cloth. leave to dry at room temperature for a period of 2 – 3 hours before returning it to normal usage. Returning it to immediate use after use could be disastrous as heat can cause the alabaster to expand and crack.
1. Lightly dampen a ball of cotton wool with acetone (nail polish remover) and apply to stain.
Turn the light off and unplug before cleaning.
Always test cleaner on an inconspicuous area first.
Never immerse alabaster into water as it can ruin its appearance.
Avoid using abrasive compounds and scouring pads.
Do not use a hairdryer to dry alabaster. The excessive heat could cause it to expand and crack.
Glass is a fragile material. Children should be careful to use the products to prevent them from being damaged.
Clean the glass with soft cloth and warm water before use.
1. In order to avoid the appearance of scratches on the glass body, please do not wipe it with rough wire balls.
2. do not expose the glass to high temperature appliances directly heating, so as not to cause deformation or explosion.
3. Use only led lamps.