* All prices are tax included
Each Vase is individually hand formed. Therefore each is individually unique and has slight variations. This handmade Alabaster vase with a timeless and minimalistic design brings a modern and original touch to your interior decoration, or make a delicate gift to your loved ones.
These gorgeous textured Alabaster vases, are the perfect way to display your dried flowers throughout your home or or as standalone. Treat yourself and your loved ones to these beautiful decorative vases for an elegant and charming touch!
Material: Soft Alabaster
Alabaster is an Ancient Egyptian fine-grained stone that has been used for centuries for carvings, and other ornaments. It normally is snow-white and translucent.
USE: We recommend using this vase with dried flowers.
This is a handmade product using traditional handcrafting techniques and skills, variations may therefore occur.
Alabaster is a beautiful soft stone but because it is such a delicate porous stone special care needs to be taken when cleaning it.
1. Wipe the alabaster clean with the dry, pure cotton cloth. Regular dusting will help you maintain the alabasters attractive form.
1. Mix a mild dish washing liquid into a bowl of water. Dip your sponge into the water and wring dry. The sponge must merely be damp not dripping water.
2. Rub the sponge gently onto the alabaster.
3. Using fresh water rinse the sponge and gently re-wipe the alabaster.
4. Drying the alabaster:
Wipe away dampness with a dry cotton cloth. leave to dry at room temperature for a period of 2 – 3 hours before returning it to normal usage. Returning it to immediate use after use could be disastrous as heat can cause the alabaster to expand and crack.
1. Lightly dampen a ball of cotton wool with acetone (nail polish remover) and apply to stain.
Always test cleaner on an inconspicuous area first.
Never immerse alabaster into water as it can ruin its appearance.
Avoid using abrasive compounds and scouring pads.
Do not use a hairdryer to dry alabaster. The excessive heat could cause it to expand and crack.